A highly experienced upbeat leader who has demonstrated the ability to lead diverse teams of professionals to new levels of success in a variety of competitive industries.
Strong leadership and technical skills with more than 15 years of hands on strategic planning, team building, and project management skills at Wells Fargo and Comcast
Masters of Management information systems through Metropolitan State University
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification (Six Sigma.US)
- NLP Certification (Minnesota Institute of Advanced Communication Skills)
- Business Analysis Certificate (University of Minnesota)
- Project Management Certificate, Database Administration Certificate (Metropolitan State University)
- Certified John Maxwell Coach, Mentor, Trainer and Speaker.
- Coaching for Premiere Performance (Wells Fargo)
- Communication styles (DISC), Performance management and documentation, and hiring for talent
- Six Thinking Hats (De Bono Consulting)
- Creating a culture of Inclusion, Raising the Performance Bar, Time Management and Pro Coach (Comcast Cable Company)
- Certified Fire-walking Instructor